Tuesday 15 July 2014

Super Cookies (vegan, spelt, organic, 3 ingredients!)



I was so excited by the idea of these cookies that I didn't stop to properly measure out my ingredients, sorry! This recipe is just a guide- I'll do it again soon but in the meantime, if you are comfortable just wading in and giving these a go, I can highly recommend them!


Recipe 
(Approx!!)
2 tablespoons sweet coconut spread
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup spelt flour

Preheat oven to 180'c fan forced.
Combine in a food processor until you have a breadcrumb consistency then dribble about a tablespoon of filtered water in and combine until it forms a dough.



I used superhero moulds from my kids' play dough set but you can obviously shape them however you'd like. These are really yum. Bake for around 12 minutes, then leave to cool (if you can!)...



No comments:

Post a Comment